Carl is the creator of the 800lb Gorilla Growth Model and is a sales consultant, coach and trainer. He’s been leading sales development initiatives for the last 25 years and is at the forefront of anything to do with sales, helping his clients with lead generation, building their sales “muscles” and keeping more of the money they bring in so they can enjoy more profit.
Listen in as Carl shares:
- His journey from thriving musician to starving sales person to the mega successful sales person he is today
- How to reframe the “No” so you can overcome any fear of rejection in sales (this is the secret to getting more “Yeses!)
- The key to helping people buy your services… and it’s easier than you think :)
- The process behind helping people to come to a definite decision at the end of a sales call so you’re not left with a “I’ll think about it.”
- What “clicked” – the big breakthrough that finally enabled Carl to overcome his blocks to selling.
- How to think about sales in a more empowering way (and what failure has to do with it!)
- The three pieces of the closing triangle that will help you to fully stand in your value.
- Why making a sale should never be the goal of a sales conversation, even if that feels counterintuitive … and what goal to set instead.
- His No. 1 Sales Tip (try this to get more Yeses!)
To find out more about Carl’s work, visit his website at www.CarlsWayWorks.com, where you can download his e-book, “How To Become The 800lb Gorilla.”.
Smash Your Income Glass Ceiling To Attract More Clients And Money… without doing more marketing! Click here for Free Video Training .