John Dwyer is the owner of a direct response agency, The Institute of Wow. He’s been marketing for 35 years and works with entrepreneurs to help them to grow they businesses. He’s consulted with Rupert Murdoch, McDonalds, KFC, 7-Eleven, BP and signed up Jerry Seinfeld to headline his marketing campaign for a leading bank.
Listen in to discover:
• One of the biggest secrets of John’s success – and it won’t cost you a penny!
• How he found the courage to keep asking prospects to become clients even when they kept saying No
• 2 rules to get over the fear of asking prospects for business
• The art of asking to get more Yeses – and the 2 keys to catapult your success
• How John stayed motivated to follow-up with prospects even though they didn’t seem interested and the big wins he achieved with his persistence
• An inspirations story of how John overcome a big setback where he lost everything and how he picked himself up and made it all back
• His biggest lesson that life has taught him
• A top marketing tip + an excellent and easy-to-implement marketing strategy you can use immediately to get more clients
Find out more about John at www.theinstituteofwow.com
Get a free copy of his book, The Avalanche Leads Formula, at https://jdwowbook.com/
My Dreams Can Come True TV Show – https://theinstituteofwow.com/wow-tv-show/
Want to know how to boost your profits without working harder? Get Profit Maximizer Scorecard: https://www.profitmaxscorecard.com/