Larry Yu is an experienced internet entrepreneur with deep knowledge of paid advertising, business operations, team building, and website and product design. He started his first business in college, scaling it to over 7 figures between classes before selling it shortly after graduating. That initial venture became a springboard for many other internet marketing ventures. Among them, is his agency Pinnacle Brands, a design agency specializing in high end branding and websites for personal brands.
- How he built a 7-figure business and the mindset that helped him to think big
- The way he dealt with fears so they didn’t stop him from scaling his business
- How he coped with setbacks with his “Punch through the wall” mentality that allowed him to get to keep building his success
- The mindset secret that will help you to focus on what you do best and let go of the rest.
- What differentiates the super successful from the less successful (this will surprise you)
- What he wishes he’d known when he first started out which would have save him significant time, money and stress
- His very favourite business book that helped him to create an unstoppable mindset and discover the principles behind every successful business