Simone Vincenzi helps speakers and coaches to dominate their niche. At the age of 29, he’s featured in more than a hundred podcasts, including The Huffington Post and Sky, and shared the stage with Les Brown, Gary Vee, Dr. John Demartini and many more. He was recently awarded The Best Speaker in the UK in 2016, and nominated by the Houses of Parliament as one of the most influential migrant entrepreneurs in the UK.
Listen in as he talks about:
- His incredible journey that led him to managing his first Michelin Star restaurant at the age of 19
- Why your Mindset in a crucial part of your entrepreneurial journey
- Why it’s so important to do what you love
- How the experience of living on the streets taught him a valuable lesson in building cast-iron resilience
- The huge role mentoring played in growing his business
- Top Tips to improve your sales skills – even if you are not a salesperson
- The power of being persistent in the face of rejection
- How stepping outside your comfort zone is a key to your professional and personal success
- The mighty impact of surrounding yourself with the right people
- His No. 1 Mindset Tip to grow your business
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!