Paul Avins is a global award winning business coach, mastermind mentor, keynote speaker, and author.
Listen in as Paul shares:
- Why he thrives on being told he can’t do something
- The critical decision he made at uni that changed his life
- Why you have to filter out negative voices to achieve your dreams
- The importance of trusting yourself as a business owner
- Why it’s essential to keep growing and learning
- How to challenge your fears
- What he learned from his “failures” and how this propelled him to even more success
- How his fears have helped him to grow his business
- How to learn to enjoy and manage the emotional rollercoaster of life
- What to focus on and what to let go
- His goal-setting formula – and which questions to ask
- How to hire the best people to achieve your big vision
- His No. 1 Top Tip to create a strong mindset to achieve your dreams
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!