Wendy Weiss, the Queen of Cold Calling, is a sales coach and an expert at lead generation, cold calling and new client development. She walks her talk – she cold called Avon and they became her client!
She has taught hundreds of entrepreneurs how to sell, even those who aren’t natural sellers.
Wendy’s conversation is fascinating. She explains that everything she knows in life she learned in ballet class!
Listen in as she shares:
if you would like to start setting more qualified sales appointments in the next 24 hours, download Wendy’s ebook: The Cold Calling Survival Guide.
To discover how Wendy can help you make more sales, visit her here: www.ColdCallingResults.com.
Nicole is a media strategist and coach who specialize in podcast hosting as well as podcast guesting. Originally a corrections officer, Nicole ventured into the world of podcasting just a few years ago with absolutely zero street cred. No one knew her. In just a few months of podcasting she made the Apple New and Noteworthy Podcast list and stayed there for over 2 years. She’s featured on popular podcasts and was listed as one of Entrepreneur’s top 48 podcasts.
Listen in as she shares:
You’ll be surprised to know the many things people do wrong when trying to get on a podcast. Find out what will get an instant rejection or even cause you to be completely ignored. Discover how to get the Yes instead: www.TheNicoleHolland.com/pitch.
Founder and creator of Business Creator’s Institute, Adam Hommey helps entrepreneurs like you win at the game of business and marketing so you can thrive from the intersection of your brilliance and passion. For years he’s been a secret weapon for dozens of entrepreneurs and business creators. He is the author of the Amazon best seller Groundhog Day is an Event, Not a Business Strategy.
Listen in as he shares:
Experience even more of Adam’s wisdom in his book Groundhog Day is an Event, Not a Business Strategy. He’ll help you to finally solve those pesky issues that keep holding back your business success. You can find the book on Amazon here. He made the book very inexpensive so it’s easily available to everyone.
“By approaching things from a place of minimalism, we can get maximum results. It is within small things that we can find our biggest discoveries.” – Adam Hommey
Carl is the creator of the 800lb Gorilla Growth Model and is a sales consultant, coach and trainer. He’s been leading sales development initiatives for the last 25 years and is at the forefront of anything to do with sales, helping his clients with lead generation, building their sales “muscles” and keeping more of the money they bring in so they can enjoy more profit.
Listen in as Carl shares:
To find out more about Carl’s work, visit his website at www.CarlsWayWorks.com, where you can download his e-book, “How To Become The 800lb Gorilla.”.
Christine is the Queen of Sales Success Mindset. As a multi-talented leader in the field of sales success, mindset, motivation and strategies, Christine works with heart-centred entrepreneurs who love what they do but dislike selling. She shows people how to make sales with ease, confidence, and to charge your worth. Her extensive experience includes 12 years of successful selling, closing high ticket live events in the corporate world and as a high level sales director. Over the years, she’s made millions for herself and for the successful sales teams that she’s built throughout her career. Believe it or not, Christine didn’t always love sales, but after discovering personal development and training to be a coach she brought her two worlds together and found her sweet spot.
Listen in as Christine shares:
Find our more about Christine at ChristineSchlonski.com, where you can download her free Empowerment Notes and listen to the “Heart Sells!” podcast.
You can also join Christine’s free “Heart Sells!” Facebook Group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HeartSells/
Yann is a podcasting consultant, international speaker and podcaster with over 300 episodes published. He helps podcasters, authors, coaches and entrepreneurs to be more efficient, get more exposure, acquire leads, and attract prospects, by leveraging podcast hosting, guesting and implementing automated systems. He’s been dubbed a Podcasting Advocate by Forbes, and a “Unicorn Level” Digital Marketing Expert by Inc Magazine.
If you are thinking about starting a podcast or already have one and would like to grow your audience, this episode is a must-listen!
Listen in as Yann shares:
How he went from listening to podcasts as study background noise to teaching other people how to use them to grow their business
How to pick yourself up and keep going when you have a setback
His biggest learning since starting his business (and how to get over the fear of implementing this learning)
The secret to avoid leaving opportunities on the table
Top Tip - how to have your own successful podcast
Find out more about Yann at yannilunga.com or join 3,500 other members in his FREE “Podcast Growth Mastermind” Facebook Group at yannilunga.com/community
David runs a 10-person coaching company, working with speakers and experts on building more impact, freedom and scale into their high fee business models. He’s the best-selling author of ‘Do it! Marketing’ and the soon-to-be published book ‘Do it! Speaking’ His iTunes top 50 podcast, The Speaking Show, is the number one highest rated podcast on the business and speaking circuit. David Newman is one of the few people whose emails I always read because he packs such great content into each and every one!
Listen in as David shares:
Find out more about David and sign up for his brilliant emails at www.DoItMarketing.com and sign up for his free training at www.DoItMarketing.com/webinar. Or check out his fantastic speaking podcast at www.TheSpeakingShow.com.
Rennie Gabriel is an award-winning, best-selling author. He built his net worth from being broke to being in the top 1% of wealthy Americans from the age of 50. His goal is to create more wealth for others so they can become philanthropists like him. In this episode, Rennie talks about how effectively handling money accumulates wealth and what it takes to get to that stage as an entrepreneur.
Listen in as Rennie talks about:
Find out more about Rennie at WealthOnAnyIncome.com.
Adam King is the founder of Think Like a Fish, and shows professional service businesses how to build a client-catching ecosystem that frees up their time, generates qualified prospects and increases sales without having to spend a penny on advertising.
Listen in as Adam talks about:
Head over to www.ThinkLikeAFish.co.uk/nina to get access to a free master class where you can learn how to build a client-catching business without spending a penny on marketing. Connect with him on LinkedIn and visit www.ThinkLikeAFish.co.uk to find out more about Adam.
Mark Firth founded the Linkedpreneures community after spending over a decade in B2B sales working for companies like Siemens and IBM. He helps business owners and solopreneurs get a consistently predictable pipeline of paying clients. His background is in B2B selling and he is always focused on building relationships as part of the sales process. The Linkedpreneurs approach is very much based on this thinking: relationship and quality over volume and spammy messages.
Listen in as Mark talks about:
Janelle Holden is the co-founder and CEO of DeFY Sales, a sales agency that provides outsourced sales teams and consulting to online business coaches and consultants who want to add at least another $1,000,000 in revenue to their business. Janelle is a social media and sales expert who shows home-based and online-based business owners how to wake up to new online leads every day and convert those leads to new clients and customers so that they never have to worry about cash flow again.
Listen in as Janelle talks about:
Find out more about how Janelle can help you to reach your sales goals by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Sandeen is an expert on the fundamentals that make marketing consistently effective. He helps clients to create optimum results with their marketing messaging, with their sales funnels and conversion optimization. Many experts uses his processes and framework to simplify the most complex marketing topics because his methods work. He has an amazing way of giving really practical advice which you can follow through to get great results.
Listen in as Peter talk about:
Join Peter's email list at PeterSandeen.com/friday to get weekly emails where Peter shares practical answers to marketing challenges to get quicker results.
Vanessa Vallely is an award-winning entrepreneur, she worked in the corporate world for more than 25 years before she opened her own business. She has perfected the art of networking and is one of the most successful networkers in the UK. She founded WeAreTheCity.com to create a platform for women to find success in their chosen fields, and has changed the lives of thousands of women.
Listen in on this podcast to learn about:
• The work ethic that her mother a drilled into her and which she has used to build her huge success
• How Vanessa came up with a ground breaking idea and turned it from a dream into reality
• Why the values you build your business upon are crucial to your success
• Vanessa’s guidelines on how to overcome setbacks to keep the momentum going in your business
• The real reason why some entrepreneurs are successful and why others aren’t
• What to focus on to ensure you reach your goals
• How to stand out as an expert in a crowded market
• The key questions every entrepreneur must ask themselves to maintain continued growth
• How to make networking fun, enjoyable and effective… this is the way to do it!
Milana Leshinsky is the founder of The Simplicity Circle. She is the author of Coaching Millions and co-founder of JV Insiders Circle. She is also the creator of recurring revenue revolution and the inventor of telesummit. Originating from Soviet Ukraine, she came here 25 years ago as a classical musician with almost zero knowledge of the business world and now has almost built six-seven figure businesses. She is passionate about showing entrepreneurs how to use simplicity as a growth strategy.
Listen in, as she talks about:
• Why failure is never an option and why you should never quit
• How to be resourceful ad find a way to make it work
• Choosing strategies and activities in business which brings you joy
• What resources you need to grow your business and how to use them to get consistent growth
• The importance of identifying and playing to your strengths and abilities to have more success
• How to feel confident and comfortable about building relationships to grow
• The way to handle difficult situations… this is crucial to keep moving forward
• The essential steps of planning your day to get the most out of it
• How to remove overwhelm by using simplicity as a growth strategy for your business
To find out more about Milana and her work visit: Milana.com
Nancy Tierney is the CEO of Firecracker Communication. She has been copywriting for the past 7 years for the biggest 6 to 7 figure coaches online today. She helps her clients to get a clear on their message and own their unique voice.
Listen in as she talks about:
• How to build a stronger mindset to attract more clients
• How to come out of your comfort zone to get big results
• The importance of being confident in yourself and your talents to market yourself successfully
• Why comparing yourself to others isn’t serving you
• How to write copy authentically… so your readers become excited about working with you
• Why trusting yourself is crucial for your and your business’ growth
• The elite mindset of super successful entrepreneurs
• How to cope with the fear of rejection so you can create more success
To find out more about Nancy and her work, visit: firecrackercommunications.com
Anthony Constantino is the Co-Founder and CEO of Sticker Mule, one of the biggest custom sticker websites with over hundreds of employees worldwide and printing operations in the United States and Europe. His online and renowned customers are Google, Facebook, Twitter, and many more.
Listen in as he talks about:
• Why it is essential, as an entrepreneur, to have “I can do that” thinking
• How his attitude of never giving up has played a major role in his success
• Be clear about where you’re setting the bar for yourself – this will determine your success
• The power of focusing on your goal to make it a reality
• How to deal with setbacks and challenges which you face along the way
• How to avoid becoming a workaholic
• His No. 1 Mindset Tip to reach your goals
To find more about Anthony visit: stickermule.com/
Jeanna Gabellini is a Master Business Coach and chief rabble rouser of MasterPeace business coaching for more than 20 years. Her aim is to liberate business owners from the curse of “not enough” and the myth that hard work pays off. She guides business entrepreneurs on how to create a less hectic working environment to skyrocket their business.
Listen in as she talks about:
• How you can experience ease, personal freedom and fun while growing your business
• Why it is important to be passionate about your service to get big results
• The mindset you need to attract more clients
• Why having faith and feeling inspired when things aren’t going to plan are key to your success
• Feeling gratitude and appreciation for yourself and your business will help you deliver incredible service to your clients
• How you can boost your energy to get excited about your offer/strategy
• The technique to bring in more abundance
To find out more about Jeanna visit: http://masterpeacecoach.isrefer.com/go/mp/peace/
John Corcoran is an attorney, writer, father, and a former Clinton White House Writer and Speechwriter to the Governor of California. Throughout his career, John has worked in Hollywood, the heart of Silicon Valley, and ran his own boutique law firm in the San Francisco Bay Area catering to small business owners and entrepreneurs. He is also the creator of Smart Business Revolution and the Smart Business Revolution podcast.
Listen in, as he talks about:
• The critical role your mindset plays in the pursuit of success
• How to form strong relationships with your ideal clients
• Why delivering value is crucial to growing your business
• How to stop self-sabotaging thoughts which can keep you stuck
• The art of reaching out to and connecting with like-minded people
• How to keep your thinking focused on what you want and away from what you don’t want
• Practicing meditation to create more clarity in your thinking
• The first micro step that you can take to achieve bigger goals
• His Top Tip on starting to think bigger
Cindy Schulson is the founder of “Marketing from Within.” She helps coaches and consultants to get their messages heard by marketing with heart vs. hype. She has a decade of marketing experience working for companies such as Coca-Cola and Visa, combined with a decade of online marketing to create a paradigm shift in how marketing can be done with integrity and heart.
Listen in as she talks about:
• Why taking a big step back at challenging moments is crucial for your success
• Why your personal values and vision is vital for your growth
• How honouring your voice and trusting yourself is the heart of your brand
• Applying your strengths and experience in a passionate way will help you to build your business
• How to target your list of ideal dream clients
• Discovering your Marketing Wow to make your strategy come to life
• Dealing with setbacks
• Her Top Tip to get your message heard so you can create a more profitable business
To find out more about Cindy and her work, visit: www.MarketingfromWithin.com
Jim Padilla is the founder of Gain the Edge, a sales and leadership training company. He is a gifted coach who combines a deep knowledge of sales and motivation, and has the ability to teach clearly and inspire his listeners to take action. Jim is also a Sales and Leadership Trainer, Speaker and a Business Consultant. His signature strength is helping people make the mindset shift necessary to overcome the challenges that hold them back.
Listen in as he talks about:
To find out more about Jim Padilla and his work, visit: https://www.gaintheedgenow.com/
Visit his Facebook Group, See You at 7!